- The department of a hospital that provides look after ladies during pregnancy and childbirth as well as for newborn infants.
- A hospital ward that provides assistance during childbirth.
- The area of a hospital devoted to helping women during childbirth and taking care of them and their particular newborn infants until these are typically circulated going house.
- a hospital ward providing you with maintain females during maternity and childbearing as well as newborn babies
- Definition for "maternity ward"
- The department of a hospital that provides look…
- View More
- Hypernym for "maternity ward"