- Wood in little pieces or splinters appropriate especially for making matches.
- Splinters: The vessel ended up being outdone to matchwood regarding the stones.
- wood, frequently in the form of splinters, suitable for making suits
- wood in little pieces or splinters.
- Wood ideal for making matchsticks.
- Wood in any type, whether in logs, scantlings, or boards, modified to and designed for use within the manufacture of suits.
- Wood which has been sawn, or sawn and split, towards the appropriate size for suits.
- As a figure of message, timber that has been broken or splintered into very good pieces.
- fragments of lumber
- lumber suited to making matchsticks
- wood in little pieces or splinters
- Definition for "matchwood"
- Wood in little pieces or splinters appropriate especially…
- View More
- Sentence for "matchwood"
- Synonym for "matchwood"
- Hypernym for "matchwood"
- Same Context for "matchwood"