- an effort to produce two different people romantically interested in one another, especially an endeavor to set up a romantic date between folks or to arrange a wedding.
- something planning to assemble sellers and purchasers or potential lovers.
- The act or process of finding appropriate players to take part in a multiplayer game session.
- The work or procedure for making matches for kindling or burning up.
- The work or procedure of wanting to result in a wedding for other individuals.
- The act or rehearse of establishing an individual's self to result in marriages.
- mediation being bring about a marriage between others
- provide participle of matchmake.
- Busy in creating or contriving marriages.
- Tending to make matches; active in causing marriages.
Sentence for "matchmaking"
- � Take part in matchmaking sessions/one-on-one…
Phrases for "matchmaking"
Hypernym for "matchmaking"
Same Context for "matchmaking"