- some of various protozoans of course Mastigophora, all of these have a number of flagella.
- anyone for the Mastigophora.
- a usually nonphotosynthetic free-living protozoan with whiplike appendages; most are pathogens of humans along with other pets
- Of or from the class Mastigophora.
- Relating or with respect to the Mastigophora.
- Definition for "mastigophoran"
- some of various protozoans of course Mastigophora, all…
- View More
- Hyponym for "mastigophoran"
- Hypernym for "mastigophoran"