- Of, relating to, or found in mastication: masticatory muscle tissue.
- adjusted for chewing.
- Of, or associated with mastication.
- employed for chewing.
- Chewing; adapted to do work of chewing food.
- A medicinal compound chewed to increase salivation.
- anything chewed, initially as a medicine, now typically for enjoyment or even to increase the movement of saliva.
- A substance is chewed to boost the saliva.
- A substance chewed to excite the release of saliva.
- pertaining or regarding mastication; used in or effected by chewing: because, the masticatory device or procedure.
Sentence for "masticatory"
- Its small grinding teeth suggest it…
Synonym for "masticatory"
Cross Reference for "masticatory"
Same Context for "masticatory"