- Nautical The top of a mast.
- The listing in a newspaper or periodical of information about its staff, procedure, and blood supply.
- The title of a newspaper or periodical whilst seems throughout the first page, forward address, or title-page of each and every problem. Also called nameplate.
- the top a mast.
- A list of a newspaper or any other periodical's main staff, contributing writers, author, blood flow, advertising rates etc.
- The subject (generally in a sizable and unique font) of a newspaper towards the top of the leading page
- the utmost effective or head of a mast; the part of a mast over the hounds.
- the most effective or mind associated with mast of a ship or vessel; theoretically, the most notable or mind of the reduced mast, but by extension the best point associated with the mast.
- person who is stationed at masthead: since, the sundown masthead.
- a listing printed throughout problems of a newspaper or magazine (usually regarding editorial page) that provides title associated with book as well as the brands of the editorial staff, etc.
- the subject of a newspaper or mag; usually printed on the front-page and on the editorial page
- the top or top of a mast
- To deliver on masthead as a punishment.
- resulting in to go to the masthead as a punishment.
- to improve to the masthead; location or show in the masthead.
- To punish, as a sailor, by giving into the masthead (the top among the reduced masts) for a particular or an indefinite time.
Definition for "masthead"
Sentence for "masthead"
Hypernym for "masthead"
Same Context for "masthead"