- Having great size or bulk; huge.
- Heavy; huge.
- Compacted into, or consisting of, a mass; having volume and body weight or substance; ponderous; bulky and heavy; weighty; hefty
- Eye dialect spelling of mercy.
- Eye dialect spelling of master.
- Compacted into or consisting of a mass; possessing great mass or bulk; massive.
- becoming in mass; consisting of public; comprised of big or heavy parts.
- Synonyms significant, Ponderous, etc. See cumbersome.
Sentence for "massy"
Synonym for "massy"
Same Context for "massy"
Urban Dictionary for "massy"