- A small, variably coloured rattlesnake (Sistrurus catenatus) present in elements of america, Canada, and Mexico.
- The rattlesnake Crotalus catenatus or Sistrurus catenatus into the family Viperidae. It is present three subspecies.
- The black colored rattlesnake (Crotalus tergemina, or Caudisona tergemina), based in the Mississippi Valley.
- among tiny but very venomous rattlesnakes which inhabit prairies when you look at the western usa and Territories, including Crotalophorus tergeminus (Sistrurus catenatus).
- pygmy rattlesnake within wet areas through the Great Lakes to Mexico; feeds on mice and little amphibians
- tiny pygmy rattlesnake
Sentence for "massasauga"
- The massasauga is the rattlesnake occasionally…
Synonym for "massasauga"
Hypernym for "massasauga"