- A mixture composed of different materials; especially:
- A vessel manufactured from maslin.
- a mix made up of different products.
- a combination of metals resembling metal.
- A mixture of differing types of grain, as grain and rye.
- A vessel manufactured from maslin, 1 (a).
- A mixed metal; metal.
- A vessel for containing food or drink, made from the metal maslin or metal.
- Mixed whole grain, particularly a mixture of rye and wheat.
- Composed of different types; because, maslin loaves of bread, that is made of rye combined with somewhat wheat.
- Composed of differing types.
- manufactured from maslin; brazen.
Sentence for "maslin"
- Or else, well-fermented maslin, that is,…
Variant for "maslin"