- A lozenge with a smaller sized lozenge-shaped opening in the centre.
- A lozenge voided.
- just like male.
- 1. just like mackle.
- A plate of metallic pretty much lozenge-shaped, found in making scale-armor and comparable garments of fence.
- In heraldry, a bearing in the form of a lozenge perforated or voided so your field appears through opening. This bearing is not faced with any kind of. Also macle.
Definition for "mascle"
- A lozenge with a smaller sized lozenge-shaped opening…
Sentence for "mascle"
- The mascle is afterwards explained to…