- Heraldry A representation of a bird without foot, utilized as a crest or bearing to point a fourth boy.
- A mythical bird, frequently used in heraldry, which possessed no foot.
- The European residence martin.
- A bird without beak or foot; -- typically believed to portray a martin. As a mark of cadency it denotes the 4th child.
- The martin, a bird.
- In heraldry, a bird represented aided by the wings sealed and without feet, but usually keeping the tufts of feathers which cover the legs.
- Definition for "martlet"
- Sentence for "martlet"
- Same Context for "martlet"