- A Eurasian lily (Lilium martagon) typically having pinkish-purple, spotted plants. Also known as Turk's-cap lily.
- A Eurasian lily.
- A lily (Lilium Martagon) with purplish red plants, found in Europe and Asia.
- The Turk's cap lily, Lilium Martagon. The light bulbs tend to be considered eaten because of the Cossacks.
- lily with little lifeless purple blossoms of northwestern Europe and northwestern Asia
Sentence for "martagon"
- Trumpet lilies are bursting into bloom;…
Hypernym for "martagon"