- a plant for the genus Althæa ( Althæa officinalis) typical in marshes nearby the seashore, and whoever root is significantly utilized in medication as a demulcent.
- A shrubby herb, Althæa officinalis, developing in marshy places, specifically maritime, in temperate parts of the old-world, and on the coast of brand new The united kingdomt and New York.
- A paste or confection created from the source of this plant.
- European perennial plant naturalized in US having triangular ovate leaves and lilac-pink plants
- spongy confection made of gelatin and sugar and corn syrup and dusted with powdered sugar
- Definition for "marsh mallow"
- Hypernym for "marsh mallow"
- Same Context for "marsh mallow"