- some of different marsh birds for the family Rallidae, which include the gallinules, coots, and rails.
- a rail; esp., Rallus elegans of fresh-water marshes, and Rallus longirostris of salt-water marshes.
- any one of different little aquatic wild birds regarding the genus Gallinula recognized from rails by a frontal shield and a resemblance to domestic hens
- a coot found in the united states
- Definition for "marsh hen"
- some of different marsh birds for the family…
- View More
- Hypernym for "marsh hen"