- Any of a few herbs or bushes of genus Iva of east and main North America, frequently growing in salt marshes and having nodding, greenish flower minds with unisexual plants.
- the cranberry tree Viburnum Opulus).
- in the us, a composite shrub growing in salt marshes (Iva frutescens).
- some of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with little greenish flowers; typical in moist places (as seaside salt marshes) of east and main united states
- Definition for "marsh elder"
- Hyponym for "marsh elder"
- Hypernym for "marsh elder"