- Nautical A pointed metal spike, familiar with split up strands of rope or wire in splicing.
- A tool, composed of a pointed metal surge, familiar with manipulate the strands of line or cable when splicing
- Nautical, a pointed iron implement familiar with split the strands of line in splicing, so that as a lever in putting on seizings, etc. In addition written marlinspike and marlingspike.
- A jäger, a species of Stercorarius: so named (by sailors) from long pointed center tail-feathers.
- a pointed metal hand device that is used to separate your lives strands of a rope or cable (such as splicing)
- Definition for "marlinespike"
- Nautical A pointed metal spike, familiar with split…
- View More
- Sentence for "marlinespike"
- Hypernym for "marlinespike"
- Same Context for "marlinespike"