- The current cost at which product, securities, or products can be bought.
- The price from which something, economic instrument, service or any other tradable item can be bought and sold at an open market; the going cost.
- On restaurant menus, used to imply the price recharged is dependent on the price of supplies, that may differ.
- the cost from which purchasers and vendors exchange that in an open market
- Definition for "market price"
- The current cost at which product, securities, or…
- View More
- Synonym for "market price"
- Hypernym for "market price"