- some of a few bulbous plants regarding the genus Calochortus of western North America, having variously colored, tuliplike plants. Also referred to as mariposa tulip.
- one of the types of a genus (Calochortus) that develop in dried out grasslands and semideserts, tulip-like bulbous herbs with big and frequently extremely colorful blossoms.
- A plant associated with genus Calochortus. Also referred to as butterfly-tulip.
- any one of several plants associated with the genus Calochortus having tulip-shaped blossoms with 3 sepals and 3 petals; southwestern United States and Mexico
- One of a genus (Calochortus) of tuliplike bulbous herbs with big, and often gaycolored, blossoms. Known as in addition butterfly lily. Many are natives of Ca.
- Definition for "mariposa lily"
- some of a few bulbous plants regarding the…
- View More
- Hyponym for "mariposa lily"
- Hypernym for "mariposa lily"
- Variant for "mariposa lily"