- Any of various American plants of the genus Tagetes, widely cultivated due to their showy yellowish or orange plants.
- any one of several flowers linked to the marigold or having comparable plants, like the marsh marigold.
- Any garden flower plant associated with the genus Calendula, with orange, yellow or reddish blossoms.
- Any plant associated with genus Tagetes, a flowering plant with orange, yellow or reddish blossoms.
- A name for all plants with golden yellow flowers, especially the Calendula officinalis (see calendula), additionally the cultivated types of Tagetes.
- Properly, a composite plant of either of this genera Calendula and Tagetes.
- a bit of gold money: so called from the color.
- any one of numerous exotic US flowers of genus Tagetes extensively cultivated with their showy yellow or orange blossoms
- getting the colour of marigolds, a bright yellowish-orange hue.
- Definition for "marigold"
- Any of various American plants of the genus…
- View More
- Sentence for "marigold"
- Hyponym for "marigold"
- Hypernym for "marigold"
- Cross Reference for "marigold"
- Form for "marigold"
- Same Context for "marigold"
- Variant for "marigold"
- Urban Dictionary for "marigold"
- an attractive bein rare and un-seen…
- View More