- Of, associated with, located at, or constituting a margin, a border, or an advantage: the limited strip of coastline; a marginal concern which had no bearing in the election outcomes.
- becoming adjacent geographically: states limited to Canada.
- Written or printed in margin of a book: limited notes.
- Barely within a diminished standard or limitation of high quality: limited writing capability; eked out a marginal existence.
- Economics regarding businesses that produce products or can handle producing goods at a rate that barely addresses manufacturing prices.
- Economics associated with commodities hence produced and sold.
- mindset concerning or positioned within perimeter of consciousness.
- Of, relating to, or situated at or near a margin or advantage; in addition figurative usages of place and margin (edge).
- Determined by a small margin; having a salient characteristic determined by a small margin.
- Of or regarding a margin.
- Written or imprinted inside margin.
- at lower restriction; scarcely sufficient.
- of debateable or minimal high quality
- at or constituting a border or advantage
- simply barely adequate or within a diminished limitation
- creating for a price that hardly addresses manufacturing expenses
- one that's regarded as at a diminished or exterior restriction, as of social acceptability: "is fascinated by marginals, by people who live on the side of society” ( Dan Yakir).
- something which is marginal.
- A constituency won with a small margin.
- among bones which form the border of carapace in turtles, except inside Trionychoidea, which they're lacking: same as limited plate. See cut under carapace, 1.
- when you look at the ammonoid cephalopods, or ammonites, among little inflections which often develop regarding the sides of antisiphonal lobe associated with sutures.
- In conchology, among outermost teeth regarding the radula of gastropods; one of the uncini.
- In asteroid echinoderms, the group of thick plates around the margin regarding the arms and disk.
- Pertaining to a margin; situated on or near the margin; especially, written or printed within the margin of a web page: as, a marginal note or gloss.
- Definition for "marginal"
- Of, associated with, located at, or constituting a…
- View More
- Sentence for "marginal"
- I think Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, West…
- View More
- Quotes for "marginal"
- "I don't think there's any independent…"
- View More
- Synonym for "marginal"
- Phrases for "marginal"
- Cross Reference for "marginal"
- Equivalent for "marginal"
- Etymologically Related for "marginal"
- Form for "marginal"
- Same Context for "marginal"
- Urban Dictionary for "marginal"