- A cherry preserved in a syrup flavored with genuine or imitation maraschino.
- A cherry that is colored a-deep red and sweetened by preparing in coloured syrup, and flavored with maraschino. It is used as a garnish in deserts and cocktails.
- The marasca cherry tree.
- Dalmatian bitter wild cherry tree bearing good fresh fruit whose liquid is made into maraschino liqueur
- cherry maintained in true or imitation maraschino liqueur
Definition for "maraschino cherry"
- A cherry preserved in a syrup flavored with…
Hypernym for "maraschino cherry"
Variant for "maraschino cherry"