- A European cultivar associated with bad cherry tree (Prunus cerasus) bearing sour red good fresh fruit from which maraschino is manufactured.
- A European cultivar associated with wild cherry, Prunus cerasus, who has vivid red fresh fruit utilized for making maraschino.
- the little sour fruit regarding the marasca cherry-tree from whoever liquid maraschino liqueur is created.
- The marasca cherry.
- a little black colored wild cherry, multiple Prunus avium, that maraschino is distilled.
- Dalmatian sour crazy cherry-tree bearing fresh fruit whoever juice is made into maraschino liqueur
- little bitter good fresh fruit regarding the marasca cherry tree from whoever liquid maraschino liqueur is manufactured
Sentence for "marasca"
Synonym for "marasca"
Hypernym for "marasca"
Variant for "marasca"