- some of a number of tropical American flowers for the genus Maranta, including the arrowroot, having slim, ovate, often spotted leaves and unusual plants.
- An edible starch created from these flowers.
- A genus of monocotyledonous flowers associated with normal order Zingiberaceœ, particular the tribe Maranteœ.
- [lowercase] A plant with this genus.
- some of numerous herbs of genus Maranta having tuberous starchy origins and large sheathing departs
- Definition for "maranta"
- some of a number of tropical American flowers…
- View More
- Sentence for "maranta"
- Hyponym for "maranta"
- Hypernym for "maranta"