- any one of various long-eared and long-legged cavies of genus Dolichotis, inhabiting the scrub desert and grasslands of central and south Argentina. Also referred to as Patagonian hare.
- a rodent, clinical title Dolichotis, common when you look at the Patagonian steppes of Argentina
- A nightmare; a spectre or wraith-like animal in Germanic and particularly Scandinavian folklore.
- The principal or governing bad spirit.
- women demon who torments folks in sleep by crouching on their chests or stomachs, or by causing terrifying visions.
- The Patagonian cavy, a hare-like rodent (Dolichotis patagonum or Dolichotis Patagonicus) of this pampas of Argentina.
- The Patagonian cavy, Dolichotis patachonica. See cavy.
- In Hind. myth., the tempter; the spirit of evil.
- hare-like rodent for the pampas of Argentina
- Hindu god of death; opposite of Kama
Sentence for "mara"
Rhyme for "mara"
Hypernym for "mara"
Same Context for "mara"
Urban Dictionary for "mara"