- A dense development of little trees and shrubs when you look at the Mediterranean location.
- a part of the French underground business that conducted the German profession causes during World War II; a part of the weight. Also referred to as Maquisard.
- This French underground business.
- Dense Mediterranean seaside scrub
- the French opposition motion during World War II
- the French underground that struggled the German profession in World War II
- a guerrilla fighter into the French underground in World War II
Sentence for "maquis"
- Today, the most widespread vegetation type…
Hypernym for "maquis"
Same Context for "maquis"
Urban Dictionary for "maquis"