- A sweet syrup made of the sap for the sugar maple.
- Syrup created from numerous sugars and flavored with maple syrup or synthetic maple flavoring.
- Syrup made from the sap of the sugar maple, Acer saccharum
- Syrup flavored with synthetic maple flavoring; though legitimately in the usa cannot be labelled as such whenever available.
- made by concentrating sap from sugar maples
Sentence for "maple syrup"
- Mmmmmm.... Your ass tastes fantastic! This…
Synonym for "maple syrup"
Hypernym for "maple syrup"
Urban Dictionary for "maple syrup"