- a type of small roundish olive with a tiny freestone pit, a superb epidermis, and a peculiar bitterish taste. Manzanillas can be pitted and filled with Spanish pimientos.
- a really dry pale sherry from Spain.
- Sherry of abnormally dried out and light personality; specifically, a sherry manufactured in the area of San Lucar de Barrameda in Spain.
- extremely dried out pale sherry from Spain
- Definition for "manzanilla"
- Sentence for "manzanilla"
- Rhyme for "manzanilla"
- Hypernym for "manzanilla"