Definition for "many-sided"
Sentence for "many-sided"
Synonym for "many-sided"
Antonym for "many-sided"
Equivalent for "many-sided"
Same Context for "many-sided"
- Having many aspects, abilities, or interests. See Synonyms at versatile.
- Having numerous edges; polygonal
- Having numerous aspects
- Having many sides; -- stated of figures. Hence, providing numerous concerns or subjects for consideration.
- thinking about, and having an aptitude for, many unlike activities or items of attention; flexible.
- filled with variety or interest
- having many components or sides
- having numerous aspects
- Having numerous sides; therefore, figuratively, having many aspects, attributes, or abilities; of diversified range or scope; not narrowly limited.