- a novel, document, or other structure authored by hand.
- A typewritten or handwritten type of a book, a write-up, a document, or other work, especially the author's very own content, prepared and provided for book on the net.
- A book, structure or just about any other document, (type)written yourself, perhaps not mechanically reproduced.
- one, original backup of a novel, article, structure etc, compiled by hand or imprinted, posted as initial for (copy-editing and) reproductive publication.
- an authentic literary or musical composition compiled by the writer, formerly utilizing the hand, now typically by typewriter or word processor. It is compared with a printed backup.
- Writing, rather than printing.
- A book, report, or instrument compiled by hand with ink or any other pigment, or with a pencil or even the love; a writing of any kind, as distinguished from something that is printed. Especially
- Such a novel, report, or instrument therefore written before the introduction and general use of printing-in the fifteenth century, or in a method in fashion prior to the innovation of printing.
- handwritten book or document
- the form of a literary work provided for publication
- which will be handwritten, or by extension typewritten, as opposed to technical reproduction.
- Written with or by the hand; not imprinted.
- Written aided by the hand; in handwriting (perhaps not imprinted).
- comprising writings or written books.
- to publish manually.
- Definition for "manuscript"
- a novel, document, or other structure authored by…
- View More
- Sentence for "manuscript"
- Quotes for "manuscript"
- "I teach one semester a year,…"
- View More
- Phrases for "manuscript"
- Hypernym for "manuscript"
- Cross Reference for "manuscript"
- Same Context for "manuscript"