- A trap set-to catch trespassers or poachers.
- Slang a female considered dangerously seductive and scheming.
- Any device used to physically entrap humans
- A trap for getting trespassers.
- A dangerous spot, as an open hatch, into which may fall.
- A spring-trap or any other engine for getting trespassers and marauders.
- such a thing, such an open hatchway on shipboard, or an insecure building, ladder, etc., very likely to become the reason for injury or demise towards unwary.
- a trap for getting trespassers
- an extremely attractive or seductive searching girl
Sentence for "mantrap"
- The room's tight security includes a…
Hypernym for "mantrap"
Same Context for "mantrap"
Urban Dictionary for "mantrap"
- A mantrap, in modern world, indicates…