- a family group of net-winged insects, your family Mantispidae.
- Any neuropterous pest associated with the genus Mantispa, and allied genera. The larvæ feast upon plant lice. Also utilized adjectively. See Illust. under neuroptera.
- A Part of this family Mantispidæ.
- pest that resembles a mantis; larvae are parasites into the nests of spiders and wasps
- Having the characters of, or owned by, the neuropterous household Mantispidæ.
- Definition for "mantispid"
- a family group of net-winged insects, your family…
- View More
- Synonym for "mantispid"
- Hypernym for "mantispid"
- Variant for "mantispid"