- A lightweight lace or silk scarf worn within the head and shoulders, often over increased brush, by women in Spain and Latin America.
- a quick cloak or cape.
- Spanish lace veil used over a female's locks and arms.
- a female's light cloak or cape of silk, velvet, lace, or comparable.
- a female's light cloak of cape of silk, velvet, lace, or the love.
- a type of veil, since the mind and falling down upon the shoulders; -- worn in Spain, Mexico, an such like.
- A short mantle.
- A light cloak or covering thrown across gown of a girl.
- a female's head-covering, often of lace, which falls down upon the shoulders that can be used as a veil, used in Spain and Spanish colonies, in Genoa, and elsewhere.
- short cape worn by females
- a woman's silk or lace scarf
- Definition for "mantilla"
- A lightweight lace or silk scarf worn within…
- View More
- Sentence for "mantilla"
- Rhyme for "mantilla"
- Hypernym for "mantilla"
- Same Context for "mantilla"