Definition for "mansion"
Sentence for "mansion"
Quotes for "mansion"
- "I choose films for their artistic…"
Synonym for "mansion"
Phrases for "mansion"
Rhyme for "mansion"
Etymologically Related for "mansion"
Form for "mansion"
Same Context for "mansion"
Variant for "mansion"
Urban Dictionary for "mansion"
- a sizable stately household.
- A manor residence.
- Archaic A dwelling; an abode.
- Archaic a different dwelling in a large home or construction.
- identify house.
- anyone associated with 28 divisions of moon's monthly path.
- a sizable household or building, typically built for the affluent.
- A luxurious flat (apartment).
- a residence provided for a clergyman; a manse.
- A stopping-place during a journey; a stage.
- An astrological household; a station associated with moon.
- certainly one of twenty-eight chapters of the sky.
- someone habitation or apartment within a big household or band of buildings. (today chiefly in allusion to John 14:2.)
- the branches associated with the Rastafari action.
- A dwelling place, -- whether a part or entire of a property or other housing.
- your house associated with lord of a manor; a manor residence; thus: Any home of substantial dimensions or pretension.
- A twelfth part of the heavens; a home. See 1st home, 8.
- the area in heavens occupied daily because of the moon in its monthly change.
- 1. A tarrying-place; a station.—2. A dwelling; any where of fixed residence or repose.
- A dwelling-house of this better course; a big or stately residence; specially, the home regarding the lord of a manor; a manor-house.
- In Oriental and medieval astronomy, among twenty-eight components into that the zodiac is split; a lunar mansion (which see, under lunar).
- In astrology, the check in that the sunlight or any earth has its own special residence; a home.
- (astrology) one of 12 equal places into that your zodiac is split
- a large and imposing household