- A four-sided roof having a double slope on all sides, with all the lower slope much steeper than the upper.
- A roof having two mountains for each side, the reduced one having a steeper pitch than the top; this increases the volume of the enclosed area.
- A steeper roof that terminates into an appartment roofing at its high point.
- See roof.
- a hip roofing having two mountains for each part
- A hipped curb roof; which, a roof having on all edges two mountains, the reduced one becoming steeper versus top one.
Hyponym for "mansard roof"
Hypernym for "mansard roof"