- the top of story created because of the reduced slope of a mansard roofing.
- A mansard roof
- The upper storey of a building, in the middle of these types of a roof
- In French, a mansard roof; a dormer-window; hence, a chamber lighted by such a window; a chamber inside roofing: in English utilized in all these sensory faculties. See Mansard roof, under roof.
- a hip roof having two slopes on each side
- having two slopes on each part, the lower being steeper compared to the top
- (of a roof) having two mountains on all edges using reduced pitch steeper compared to top
Sentence for "mansard"
Equivalent for "mansard"
Same Context for "mansard"
Urban Dictionary for "mansard"
- a disagreeable, conniving, malodorous, spurious and/or…