- Vassals collectively; the method of getting males a lord can contacted eventually of warfare.
- the positioning of leader among battling men; the conduct (of an army).
- Carnal sex.
- The solemn undertaking to be a person's faithful supporter, and responsibility therefore constituted.
- primal material associated with the Universe
- Homage or solution rendered to a superior, on a lord; vassalage.
- private solution or attendance; homage.
- Definition for "manred"
- Sentence for "manred"
- Synonym for "manred"
- Equivalent for "manred"