- A life-size full or limited representation of human anatomy, useful for the fitting or showing of clothing; a dummy.
- A jointed type of your body used by musicians, especially to demonstrate the arrangement of drapery. Also known as lay figure.
- one that designs clothes; a model.
- A dummy, or life-size style of our body, employed for the fitted or showing of clothing
- A jointed type of your body employed by musicians, specifically to show the arrangement of drapery
- An anatomical type of the human body for usage in teaching of e.g. CPR
- A person who designs clothing
- a lady just who wears garments to display fashions; a fashion design.
- A three-dimensional type of people, regularly display clothes, especially in stores as well as in screen shows; a dummy.
- A model of a person kind used by tailors to help with making garments of proper shape.
- a life-size dummy regularly show garments
- a female whom wears clothing to show fashions
- Definition for "mannequin"
- A life-size full or limited representation of human…
- View More
- Sentence for "mannequin"
- Synonym for "mannequin"
- Phrases for "mannequin"
- Hypernym for "mannequin"
- Same Context for "mannequin"
- Urban Dictionary for "mannequin"
- The personal classification for folks lacking…
- View More