- owned by or befitting a person. See Synonyms at male.
- Of or characteristic of grown up men, instead of ladies or kiddies; macho, mannish, virile.
- Of or relating to a human being; anthropoid, anthropomorphous.
- Like guy, or like a person, in type or nature; getting the attributes of a man, esp. the nobler attributes; manly.
- resembling human beings
- possessing attributes befitting a person
- characteristic of a person
- Resembling guy in form or nature.
- obtaining the qualities appropriate or getting to a person, as distinguished from a lady; masculine; manly.
Definition for "manlike"
Sentence for "manlike"
Synonym for "manlike"
Equivalent for "manlike"
Same Context for "manlike"