- Agent noun of manipulate; one that manipulates.
- A device and that can be accustomed move, arrange or operate something.
- A puppeteer, specially one controlling marionettes.
- person who manipulates, occasionally in an underhanded or fraudulent manner.
- a person who manipulates, in every sense of that term.
- An exercising-machine, or a computer device for massaging your body.
- In photography, something for keeping a glass dish during preparation or development.
- In telegraphy, the transmitter of a dialtelegraph.
- a device for handling hot blooms and billets in metal- and steel-manufacturing.
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
- an individual who manages things by hand
Sentence for "manipulator"
Phrases for "manipulator"
Same Context for "manipulator"
Urban Dictionary for "manipulator"