Definition for "manilla"
Sentence for "manilla"
Rhyme for "manilla"
Hypernym for "manilla"
Equivalent for "manilla"
Same Context for "manilla"
Variant for "manilla"
Urban Dictionary for "manilla"
- A penannular armlet, mostly in bronze, copper or silver, which served as a form of money or barter coinage amongst particular West African peoples.
- See manila, manila hemp, manila paper.
- A ring used upon the arm or knee as an ornament, specially among the tribes of Africa.
- some copper regarding the shape of a horseshoe, used as money by specific tribes associated with the west coast of Africa.
- a bit of ring-money such ended up being until immediate past utilized for barter on Guinea coast of Africa.
- when you look at the game of solo, the seven of trumps, the highest card but one.
- See manila.
- a good paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish produced from e.g. Manila hemp