- Pasta in large-sized tubes.
- A dish consisting of these types of tubes stuffed with animal meat or mozzarella cheese, often served hot with a tomato sauce.
- Wide tubes of pasta filled with a savoury stuffing and baked in the oven.
- Tubular big noodles being typically filled with mild cheese and baked in tomato sauce; -- a kind of Italian spaghetti; in addition a dish of such noodles therefore prepared.
- huge spaghetti tubes full of sliced meat or moderate cheese and baked in tomato sauce
Sentence for "manicotti"
- Mom promised to make manicotti, which…
Synonym for "manicotti"
Hypernym for "manicotti"
Urban Dictionary for "manicotti"