- A military motor utilized during the Middle Ages for hurling stones also missiles.
- A military motor formerly employed for throwing stones and burning things.
- A military motor previously employed for putting stones and javelins.
- A military engine formerly employed for putting stones, etc.
- an engine that offered medieval artillery made use of during sieges; a heavy war engine for hurling big rocks and other missiles
Sentence for "mangonel"
- Protectionism is such a political dead…
Hypernym for "mangonel"
Same Context for "mangonel"