- To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing. See Synonyms at batter1.
- To ruin or spoil through ineptitude or lack of knowledge: mangle a speech.
- To press with a mangle.
- To cut or bruise with repeated hits or shots, making a ragged or torn wound, or covering with wounds; to-tear in cutting; to cut in a bungling fashion; to lacerate; to mutilate.
- To mutilate or injure, in making, doing, or doing.
- To smooth with a mangle, as moist linen or fabric.
- a device for pushing textiles in the shape of heated rollers.
- Chiefly British A clothes wringer.
- A hand-operated unit with rollers, for wringing laundry.
- The mangle attached to wringer washing machines, also known as the wringer.
- A machine for smoothing linen or cotton fabric, as sheets, tablecloths, napkins, and garments, by roller force, usually with hot rollers.
- A machine for smoothing materials or home articles of linen or cotton fiber, as sheets, table-cloths, napkins, and towels.
- identify plate-straightening moves.
- clothes dryer for drying out and ironing washing by passing it between two hefty hot rollers
- to improve, mutilate or disfigure by cutting, ripping, rearranging etc.
- To wring washing.
- To modify (an identifier from source code) in order to create a distinctive identifier for inner usage because of the compiler, etc.
- injure terribly by beating
- hit with a mangle
- demolish or injure severely
- change so as to make unrecognizable
- To reduce and reduce or tear at random; wound jaggedly or by many slices; hack; lacerate; disfigure by cutting, hacking, tearing, or crushing: used chiefly towards cutting of skin.
- Figuratively, to destroy the balance or completeness of; mutilate; mar through lack of knowledge, bungling, or malice.
- Synonyms Maim, etc. See mutilate.
- To smooth with a mangle; calender.
- Definition for "mangle"
- To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting,…
- View More
- Sentence for "mangle"
- Rhizopora mangle is the most frequently…
- View More
- Synonym for "mangle"
- Verb Forms for "mangle"
- Phrases for "mangle"
- Rhyme for "mangle"
- Hypernym for "mangle"
- Form for "mangle"
- Same Context for "mangle"
- Urban Dictionary for "mangle"
- To injure with deep disorganizing wounds…
- View More