- multiple the normal beet having a large yellowish root, used mainly as cattle feed.
- Alternative spelling of mangelwurzel.
- some sort of huge field beet (Beta macrorhiza), used as food for cattle, -- by some considered only number of the ordinary beet. See beet.
- multiple beet, Beta vulgaris macrorhiza, producing a larger and coarser root as compared to garden-beet, which can be thoroughly cultivated as food for cattle.
- cultivated as feed for livestock
- beet with a large yellow root; grown chiefly as cattle feed
- Definition for "mangel-wurzel"
- multiple the normal beet having a large yellowish…
- View More
- Sentence for "mangel-wurzel"
- Hypernym for "mangel-wurzel"
- Same Context for "mangel-wurzel"
- Variant for "mangel-wurzel"