- Relating to bivalent manganese or even to a compound containing bivalent manganese.
- Containing manganese with its +2 oxidation state.
- Of, regarding, designating, those compounds of manganese where the factor has less valence as compared with manganic substances.
- Containing manganese: in chemistry, specifically applied to compounds by which each manganese atom is undoubtedly having a maximum quantivalence of two. Compare manganic.
- Definition for "manganous"
- Relating to bivalent manganese or even to a…
- View More
- Sentence for "manganous"
- Antonym for "manganous"
- Cross Reference for "manganous"
- Form for "manganous"
- Same Context for "manganous"