- any one of different forest-dwelling monkeys for the genus Cercocebus of main Africa, having a long tail and a slender human body.
- Any of a number of big, arboreal monkeys regarding the family Cercopithecidae
- Any one of several African monkeys regarding the genus Cercocebus, while the sooty mangabey (Cercocebus fuliginosus), that is sooty black colored.
- A monkey associated with the genus Cercocebus, that there are several species, inhabiting Africa.
- big nimble arboreal monkey with lengthy limbs and end and white upper eyelids
- Definition for "mangabey"
- any one of different forest-dwelling monkeys for the…
- View More
- Sentence for "mangabey"
- Hypernym for "mangabey"
- Variant for "mangabey"