- A loose exterior coating or coat donned by men in The united kingdomt inside 16th and 17th centuries.
- A loose exterior garment worn the 16th and seventeenth centuries.
- identical to mandilion.
- Among Moslems, a type of kerchief, particularly one oblong in shape, the short sides worked with silver or colored silk, the others simple.
- Definition for "mandil"
- A loose exterior coating or coat donned by…
- View More
- Sentence for "mandil"
- Cross Reference for "mandil"
- Urban Dictionary for "mandil"