- A director; a person who offers a mandate or purchase.
- the one who hires another to do a mandate.
- A director; one who provides a mandate or order.
- The person who employs another to perform a mandate.
- A director.
- A bailor of goods.
- the one who delegates another to perform a mandate.
- In civil law, the person who uses another (known as a manadatarius or mandatary) to convey items gratuitously, or perhaps in a gratuitous company.
- an expert just who issues a mandate
Sentence for "mandator"
- The FDA leadership pushed hard for…
Synonym for "mandator"
Hypernym for "mandator"
Urban Dictionary for "mandator"
- A whimsical creature that's said to…