- someone or country receiving a mandate.
- one that obtains a mandate.
- anyone to who a command or cost is offered; hence, particularly, one to who the pope has, by his prerogative, offered a mandate or order for their benefice.
- One who undertakes to discharge a particular business percentage; a mandatory.
- anyone to who a command or fee is offered; a person who has received and keeps a mandate to act for the next; a lawyer.
- the receiver of a mandate
Sentence for "mandatary"
Synonym for "mandatary"
Hypernym for "mandatary"