- The collective body of officials (mandarins) or people of position in historic China.
- A political type of guideline by mandarins
- The standing of keeping a situation as a mandarin.
- a form of government marked by exorbitant bureaucracy and Byzantine laws.
- The collective human body of officials or individuals of rank in Asia.
- work or expert of a mandarin.
- the complete body of mandarins; mandarins collectively.
- The jurisdiction or region of a mandarin.
Sentence for "mandarinate"
- China, at least, has the political…